We know you want to know the specs:
- 15cm long with a 2cm oval handle making it very easy for children to grip.
- 13g making it very light.
- 2 x suction cups at the bottom of the brush can sit in an upright position on the bench, keeping dry & clean.
- Blue bristles that fade, indicating when it’s time to be replaced avoiding bacteria build up.
- Soft rounded bristles will protect your child’s tooth enamel and delicate gums.
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush after being sick or every three months.
- Flossing daily will help reduce plaque and prevent gum disease.
- It is recommended to assist and supervise your child’s teeth brushing until they are 10 years old.
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes in 4 quadrants: Top, Bottom, Left and Right for 30 seconds each.
- For children up to age 8